Terms & Conditions
If you would like to return your machine, you must notify us within 7 days of receipt. You then have 7 days to return the machine to receive a full refund.
The machine must returned in the original packaging and condition.
If the machine appears to have accidental damages upon return, a refund will not be issued.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. At this time we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If paid by PayPal and you are approved for a refund. Juno Computers will deduct 3% off the original value (PayPal fee), then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days as outlined by PayPal.
Transactions made by bank transfer will be refunded the full amount. Processing times vary from 3-7 working days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and post your item to: 19B Oswin Street, SE11 4TF, London – UK.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 19B Oswin Street, SE11 4TF, London – UK
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item in working condition. Any damages caused during shipping must be settled between the sender and the shipping company. The full exchange can not be carried out until the damaged claim has been resolved.
Juno Computers provides a 1-year limited warranty on all manufacture problems. This does not include any forms of accidental damages (liquids, dropping etc.). Also, please be careful when manipulating the BIOS as this could lead to further complications such as bricking the laptop (rendering the the machine unusable). If this were to happen, your Juno Computers warranty will be voided.
- Battery Life
Juno Computers does not provide any warranties for the battery life, as is expected that all rechargeable batteries will lose charging capacities over time. All laptops have Flexicharger enabled by default on the BIOS, which it will help slow down the deterioration of the laptop battery. Please check here for more information.
- Warranty Claim
To claim your warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the sole responsibility of customers to create a copy or backup of their data. Juno Computers can not guarantee that data won’t be lost during a repair or when receiving system updates. Some standard troubleshooting procedures involve storage structure repairs that can result in loss of data. Another even requires storage initialization or system reinstall, to restore the device to factory settings – to avoid the software issues mentioned earlier.
Customers are therefore strongly advised to have a continuous backup, and to make a copy of sensitive data before sending the device for repair.
We try, of course, to avoid any data loss and we will call you before using any tools that could result in data loss, but we cannot guarantee that accidents won’t happen.
We will also assist with data recovery if the storage is faulty. The best and only way to avoid such disasters is to have a personal backup strategy in place. Please consider using a Cloud service or apps such as Deja Dup.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , and the .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
United Kingdom (Only)
- Pay later.
- Slice it.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS USED]
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .